Thread: Thinking of going back to IB

Thinking of going back to IB

Thinking I might go back to interactive brokers from TT. I've had multiple issues with the new platform and the cost is ridiculous for the current performance. I just wish there was an autospreader on IB platform. Any other suggestions?
    CQG too expensive monthly for me

keep a little money in your account with the autospreader, and just use it for IB trades

I get you. Autospreader software is expensive. I think CTS are introducing a $500pm autospreader. Legging in is possible but requires substantial mental agility.

Cost of TT is 400 monthly it's not expensive if it works for you. But I wanted to get down to where if I didn't run my strategy ( due to no edge ) I wouldn't be charged. I'm not a high volume daily spreader. My strategy only works for me when I have a clear edge and 3-4 months out of year it generally will be quiet

I can see the value of an autospreader for monitoring a large quantity of spread quotes. But for execution of a specific spread, it's a simple matter to setup & execute the spread using IB's generic combo.

It sounds like you were previously on IB. Wasn't this sufficient for your needs?

CTS are introducing a $500pm autospreader.