Thread: Upload Folders NOT just 1 file at a time to a OneDrive Team Collaboration site

Upload Folders NOT just 1 file at a time to a OneDrive Team Collaboration site

We have created a team collaboration area in OneDrive. I am using a Mac and seem to only be able to upload 1 file at a time to the newly formed directory. I would like to move all my OneDrive directory folders into the collaborative team area. I see how to do it in explorer on the PC. Any ideas. Thank you in advance.

https://products.office.com/en-us/bu...boration-tools
    We are accessing OneDriveWeb Browser. I have an alias of the directory on my sidebar for easy access.

Are you using the modern document libraries (a new UI for a document library) in SharePoint Online?
    (To enable it, go to Library settings > Advanced Settings > Display this list using the new or classic experience? > choose New experience.)

If so, after clicking Upload button, you should be able to choose an option to upload folders in your browser. If you are using Safari and cannot find that option, please try a different browser like Chrome.

Do you need further assistance?

Hello. I wasn't ale to upload the folders but need to spend more time before I can intelligently ask questions.

Interestingly I was just working with my IT person and we are trying to decide which collaboration environment will work best for my graphics team. It seems as though there are limitations I have using a MAC that the rest of the firm doesn't have. I really just need to sit down and review and test.

I'll reach out if I do have any questions. Thank you.

Been looking for somthing to remove telegraph poles from pic GIMP did it in mins thanks for the lead