Thread: Bought the EACH G4000 Headset HELP

Bought the EACH G4000 Headset HELP

Ok so i got the headset and I have all the ports plugged in right and ive tried different ports but My sound is weird it sounds like theres no bass at all and it annoys me you cant hear all the background noise in the song or anything anyone have any ideas?

Attach your headphone. Click on the speaker in the system tray. Click on the Headphone icon at the top. Click the Enhancements tab and check Equalizer. Click the three dot button and adjust your settings accordingly. If you have a Realtek sound chip you should be able to adjust this in control panel > Large Icons category. Look for Realtek HD Audio manager.

I plugged the jacks into the back of my case into my mbu and it works fine now the dam case is bleep

First, try it in a different audio device you know is working like your phone or another computer and see how it sounds. Could be a hardware problem. Looking at VersionTech, their quality control is not the best.

Second, do you have the USB plugged in and the drivers installed? Is the LED light on? Without USB, the speakers are not powered and probably what you are hearing.

Is the LED light on? Without USB, the speakers are not powered and probably what you are hearing.