Thread: Downloading unFREEz

Downloading unFREEz

Hi.

I attempted to make this thread in the Guides section, without realising. I came across a post and I didn't follow the breadcrumbs properly, so I apologise to any mod/admin for that.

I am not certain about the policy of bumping old topics, but in this one http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/foru...n-animated-gif I tried downloading unFREEz but the link expired or was deleted. Is it possible to download the programme from any safe site? Please don't provide links to - and in general people shouldn't download from - these sites, which contain potentially unwanted programmes:

Brothersoft;
    CNET;
    Download.com;
    Filewon.com;
    Soft32;
    Softomate;
    Softonic;
    SourceForge; and
    Tucows

I have been a victim, and the latest time my browser blocked a download because it contained malware.

Thanks.

Downloading unFREEz

Hi Campo

You can download unFREEz for free from it's developer website below.

Downloading unFREEz

How about from the developer? Which is where we recommend people download from.

Downloading unFREEz

I wasn't certain who the developer was, plus when looking online it attempts to give you download sites in the results instead of the website of the developer. I thought it would be safer if I checked on here. Thanks again.

Downloading unFREEz

I Googled "unFREEz", and the first result that was returned was the developer's website

And no problem Campo, you're welcome!