Thread: How will gaming evolve?

How will gaming evolve?

PLS answer each question as I feel that's the best way to stop repeating myself at a later date:

1)Microsoft recently said Xbox is another PC. What does this mean?? And what will the future console gens be like.
    2)Is it better to go with Xbox or go with PlayStation for the foreseeable future?
    I really don't know what to do if like to choose the one which is going in the right direction and has the right things in mind. pls help

How will gaming evolve?

I’m not a big gamer so take my opinion with a grain of salt but I think phones will become the new mobile gaming consoles and with laptops becoming increasingly more powerful and there being plenty of games that can play even on a mid range device without much issue you’ll see console gaming take a slow but steady dive.

How will gaming evolve?

I think this is pretty unlikely. Yes, phone/tablet/laptops are getting better, but you aren’t taking into account that AAA games are getting more and more demanding on hardware. Generally hyper-expensive PCs lead the way as far as graphics go, with more affordable PCs/laptops/consoles a couple years behind. Phones and tablets are WAY down the line.
    Not to mention the pretty important fact that consoles’ standardized hardware brings more stability.

How will gaming evolve?

I used to be a massive gamer, then an average gamer, and now a casual one!
    Currently own a PS4 and tbh only get 2-3 hours a week on it. My iPhone however, probably sees more like 7-8 hours a week. I’m not saying the games are in anyway comparable, it’s just the way it is.
    Maybe it’s because I’m in my 30s now, but I see that things could continue going this way for a lot of people.

How will gaming evolve?

1) it means it’s a computer, which, yeah, obviously. It goes a little deeper in that the Xbox One runs a version of windows, and they’re doing some integration stuff between the two, but nothing really impactful. As for future consoles, just take what we have now, add more particle effects and headset support, and you’re done.
    2) No wrong answer, they’re virtually identical machines and most games are cross-platform. If you’re into online with friends, you’ll probably have a better time by getting the same one they do (perfectly valid reason). If you don’t coordinate online, just get the one that has more exclusives you’re interested in.
    Don’t sweat the decision too much, they’re both great options.