Thread: Hi Guys, Can you help me?

Hi Guys, Can you help me?

Hi
    I’m new to this forum, my reason for joining was that I understand there problems that gamers have that can be solved. My particular region of interest is in gaming accessories and their associated issues with current products on the market. My questions to the Verge forum for gaming accessories are as follows:
    <!--[if !supportLists]-->- <!--[endif]-->What current issues do you have with the existing products on the market?
    <!--[if !supportLists]-->- <!--[endif]-->What issues would you like an accessory to be made for?
    <!--[if !supportLists]-->- <!--[endif]-->Do you know of anything you would like improved about existing products?
    <!--[if !supportLists]-->- <!--[endif]-->Do you feel as though there is a lack of accessories for specific games or a specific platform i.e. IOS/Android mobile gaming?
    Thanks in advance, I would appreciate your inputs or even if you have any similar ideas I would love to work with you.

Yes. Projectors. Instead of projecting a flat image on a wall can you make it project a game in 3D around me, like a hologram just without the glasses? How soon can you make that? And can you make it dirt cheap? My budget is 70 dollars.

<!--[if !supportLists]-->- <!--[endif]--> People claiming to have solutions to non-descriptive generic questions
    <!--[if !supportLists]-->- <!--[endif]-->Stopping people from auto generating a series of generic questions under the guise of "Asking for help"
    <!--[if !supportLists]-->- <!--[endif]--> Yes. I would like people to come clean about their intent instead of posting generic forum topics to some unknown end
    <!--[if !supportLists]-->- <!--[endif]--> No. But I feel that there may be a lack of a person involved in posting this forum topic given its generic nature and use of
    <!--[if !supportLists]-->- <!--[endif]-->

You should definitely refer to the accessories only section of the website. The gaming accessories mentioned there will fulfill your requirements.

only section of the website. The gaming accessories mentioned there will fulfill your requirements.