Thread: Logo - Furniture company

Logo - Furniture company

Now think about it....

and read...

Hey, Guys!

I'm creating a logo for my own furniture company. We will produce bespoke quite unique but simple furniture.
    I wanted a simple but interesting logo. The one that you can cut in steel or stamp burn on a price of wood.
    Please tell me what you think. Because I've got a feeling that it still needs this one or two adjustments to look perfect.

What do you think about font?

Logo - Furniture company

It probably needs more than one or two adjustments...
    element spacing, kerning, hierarchy, font, line weight, less forced justification....

I get the table thing. And the FF. But the whole thing is just a little too full of air space on top of a totally crushing foundation.

Logo - Furniture company

Great answer, that's what I wanted to hear, no BS, straight to the point! I'm working on it. I will upload something better when I finish

Logo - Furniture company

Ok, could you please have a look and let me know if there's any progress in the right direction?

Logo - Furniture company

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every new member to read them. Your first few posts will be moderated, so don't panic if they don't show up immediately. Enjoy your stay.