Thread: Graphic capabilities: xb1 v ps4

Graphic capabilities: xb1 v ps4

Which console has more graphic capabilities xb1 or ps4? I know that Xbox has cloud and dx12 coming out, and I know in some games ps has higher resolution. But I just wanted to know which has more potential in future. Because it's been widely known that Xbox built their system for the future. So in terms of things like anti-aliasing, better draw calls, better fps etc?
    thanks. And happy gaming on your Xbox or ps or nintendo

I thought they used near identical cpu and gpus? I know the PS4 has 8GB DDR5 RAM and the XB1 has the identical number in DDR3, bot sure if that makes a significant impact.
    If graphic capability concerns you, you can build a more capable gaming pc for just a little bit more.
    tl:dr: There’s not much of a difference between the two.

No, the PS4 has a stronger GPU. That’s why PS4 wins all the head-to-head shootouts. That said, the XB1 produces excellent looking games. It is just almost always slightly behind the PS4 in terms of graphics. Personally, I don’t think the difference is that great but I know to some it’s an issue.
    They do have identical CPU’s though MSFT overclocked theirs so that’s one advantage.

My PS4 barely makes any noise except for powering on. The only thing that the Xbox One has over the PS4 is backwards compatibility, but that is what re-releases are for. Also the Dualshock is far superior to that thing Xbox uses.

Yeah, I remember hearing about the thermal paste allowing the GPU to slide about on the original 360 model.